Monday, February 6, 2012

The Tortoise and the Hare

Day 384 I delayed making real progress on my Country report and it is due in a week time. I did start but it felt so far out that there was no pressure and the work is due next week. Apparently I was not the only one and people decided to ask our instruction for an extension. I will still try to make it by the original due date – February 13. So from now on I am going to work on this report every single day. I am doing right now the introduction to the geography of Cambodia, and hopefully I’ll be done with this part tomorrow. It is a little sad that adults still procrastinate like young children and cannot meet deadlines. I will do my best not to be one of them but to finish it on time; and I sure will start my final project right away so I won’t be in that position again.
 
I am thankful for another interesting day at my class. I am thankful I finally got up and realized that the tortoise is almost there, at the finish line. Now I have to make up for the lost time and still produce a quality work; I sure hope I will learn something for next time.

No comments: