Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A special visit

Day 902 - My daughter came to visit today and it was so nice to see her after few days she was away. We spent only 3 hours together since she had to catch the last train. But it was great, regardless. I heard from my cousin who lives in the area about a nice cafe and I decided we'll go and have dinner there. It really was a nice place and I loved the atmosphere there. But the funny thing was that suddenly, my cousin stepped in. Apparently he runs a chess club in this cafe once a week and it was tonight. So we also got to talk to him and see him in action and of course we got to know this very cute little place. Talking to my daughter she still harbors a lot of pain; I hope it will go away and that she'll feel comfortable once again in my house. I am sad we got to this point but I truly believe that every challenge is an opportunity, so I'm sure something good will come out of all this mess. In the mean time she is in the big city, enjoying herself and the pressure relief and I am here, trying to rebuild my relationship with my partner and to base them on more solid ground. I hope second time around and with the separation things will work better and the peace will return to our home and our lives.

I am thankful for my daughter's visit; it means the world to me. I am thankful for another day with no fight, for the calm that returned into my life; even if it's a little artificial at the moment. I am thankful for second chanced; for being able to dream a little longer and hopefully this time the bubble will not burst but become real/

No comments: