Saturday, July 13, 2013

An evening by the sea

Day 905 - A quiet weekend; so needed and welcomed. Just spending time together, talking, making plans. Taking care of some house chores but mostly some quality time together. At the evening we drove to the near by neighborhood and went to a nice little cafe by the sea. It was so lovely the cool evening after a hot day, with great music from a near by joint, romantic atmosphere of a cafe by the water and the company. Without realizing we spent few hours there. Life can be so easy and simple if we don't complicate them; I really don't need much in order to be happy. Some how I forgot all that in the past three months and I am so happy it's coming back. I didn't look for a partner to be miserable and under the circumstances it was really something I had to give up. But if we are able to create an island of calm and love then it's something worth keeping. I don't know why but as much as I was at the end of my wits, and at times I just wanted to break everything to stop the turmoil; the thought of letting him go and not sharing my life with him is too much for me. And the past week proves this. He has to leave this house since the three of us cannot live under one roof, but he sure does not have to leave my life and our relationship.

I am thankful for a peaceful day. I am thankful for every moment we get to spend together and enjoy each other's company. I am thankful for the willingness of both of us to blaze our way back despite all that was said and done. I am thankful for a lovely evening and a great weekend.  

No comments: