Monday, July 15, 2013

Looking around for ideas

Day 907 - I made a decision yesterday to start moving forwards. I made a decision to stop my slumber. I still don't have any plan but I feel that my eyes are more open, my brain is more open, looking around thinking. I remember more than 3 years ago when I decided I am leaving the comfort of my life abroad and starting on my own I had the same kind of feeling. I had no clue as to what but I was so excited and alive by the opportunities that suddenly open up. I never felt more alive than on those months when I was planning ahead and the first few months after I moved. And then I slowly allowed myself to fall into my comfort zone and fall asleep on my watch. Yesterday I made the conscious decision to wake up again. I read, I talk to people, I think and ponder and I will find what I am looking for. A way to start something new and exciting and not just be lazy and comfortable. I don't like comfortable anyway; really not sure why I settled for that. So today I start to experience an awaking from a long slumber and I am so happy about that. I want to keep reinventing myself until my last day on this earth, never to get lazy and comfortable, or in other words boring, again. I don't want boring life; I prefer ups and downs, I prefer storms than boring life. I had enough of that for too many years and I fell into the same pattern. So here to life on the edge; I hope in the next few months I'll find a way to get there.    

I am thankful for my wake up call. I am thankful I have the will to make it happened; I am sure that will and courage are all I need to get going again. I am so thankful I can breath easier because I made a decision to move forwards with my plans.

No comments: