Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I want to start doing the work

Day 895 - On the train in my way back from work I read some more in Katy Byron's book. She talks about making statements and then go over it, sentence by sentence ask the 4 questions and reverse it. I was reading the book and kept telling myself that I should do it about the subject most pressing right now and see what new understanding I can come up with. It might even help me solve the issue. But day after day I say but don't do it. Do I really want it to be solved? At least out loud I keep telling myself I do.
 
I am thankful for illumination to the fogged mind; I really need it at this junction in my life. I am thankful for obstacles in my life; I know these are my real opportunities to grow. I am thankful for my envelope has been pushed real hard. I am thankful for my bed waiting for me as soon as I am done; I don't feel so well today and I can't wait to go to bed!!

No comments: