Thursday, July 4, 2013

Art show

Day 896 - Today was the opening night for our students' art show. An exhibition of selected works from the students in the different classes our teacher leads. It was very exciting. there were many people, mostly family and friends of us students; still it feels wonderful to show my work for the first time in public, to hear people comment about them. Liking or not, it's not important. the fact it creates an emotion is what I care about. I paint abstract so I go only for feelings; strong ones if possible. I will write more tomorrow; dead tired, as usual and I'm going to sleep.
 
I am thankful for this important step at my live as an artist. I am thankful for this unique opportunity. I am thankful to my daughter for coming all the way from Tel Aviv to see the opening night. I am thankful I can go to sleep now. I'm dead tired, as usual.

No comments: