Friday, July 19, 2013

It is final - we are through

Day 911 -  A huge and final fight. I don't want this anymore.  I refused to play the game today and it just exploded. I could have played it differently but I didn't want. As sad as it is, things are not going to change and I am not going to be in such a place. S here we go, after 8 months we are breaking up and going our separate ways. I refuse to think it over right now and I refuse to go back and try to fix it. The fight showed me that things much more serious are under the surface and differences that are too big to bridge. I was so upset and had nowhere to go; I burned a lot of bridges during this period and I have a lot of work now to try and fix them. But I am starting as of tomorrow. I am not going to down play my things so it will work with his. I don't want to write any more so I won't regret it later.
 
I am thankful I can go to sleep in a normal hour for a change. I am thankful or things that were said, it's important for me to hear it. I am thankful this ordeal is coming to an end; it took too much from me and frustrated me beyond words.  

No comments: