Monday, July 1, 2013

Chinese medicine and Twina

Day 893 - I wanted to check the possibility of going back to school to study Chinese medicine including herbs, acupuncture and Qigong. I am fascinated by this doctrine for years but for some unknown reason it never crossed my mind that I can go ahead and study it and become a healer. In our country it is widely accepted as a legitimate alternative medicine and is cover by the various HMOs. And so today I made an appointment after work to go and talk with an adviser about this possibility.  SO it is a four years program an extensive and expensive endeavour. So I have to think about it some more. But during the time I was there the head of their Twina training popped and asked for a volunteer to get  a twina treatment so the students can practice. The adviser asked me if I care to do that and I jumped on the opportunity. I had one twina session about two years ago and loved it so why not. Well, this time it was supervised by the head of the school, so a much higher professionalism and it was absolutely amazing. The girl worked on my left shoulder and she did such a great job. So I am very happy with the outcome. More over, they asked me if I want to come back next week. Sure I do. So here we go, not sure if I'll join their school but I got a great treatment and a good testimony to what this profession offers as a healing protocol.

I am thankful for the setting of our exhibition that started today. I am thankful for the opportunity to check about going back to school. I am thankful for a twina session; unexpected and so powerful and healing. I am thankful for a much better feeling in my left shoulder. I am thankful for an amazing day.  

No comments: