Thursday, July 18, 2013

Eureka!

Day 910 - Few days ago I was talking about my plan to make a lot of money. And just as they always say, if you set the wheels in motion things start to fall into place. As I go to sleep at night I am thinking about these 50 millions, how I have them in my bank account; How my life will look like. I do that even though I have no idea how I am going to get to that point. They always say - jump and the net will appear; believe and the means will be found. And so I did; for the past three or four days. This morning I woke up and I told my partner that I know what I am going to do. I have a great idea and i know how to make it a reality. SO at this point I am not sure it will be so much money but I am sure I found a great idea and I know what are the steps I have to take to make  it happen. What even more interesting is that the tenant in my store just told me last week that he is breaking the contract ahead of time. So I even have a place to run y business from in less then three months. That means I have to work fast, I have to come to that point as ready as possible so I can hit the ground running. I have ideas of what to do, how it will look like and even how to promote it, how to get workers and clients. I never had an idea I could run with before and I am so exited because of that. Maybe I'm wrong; maybe I see things in a naive way, but at this point it looks like a winning formula to me, and I am so happy I'm at this stage.
 
I am thankful for an amazing yet simple business idea I got. I am thankful I was able to focus on my goal and that I am so much in tune with my surrounding. I am thankful for hours of ideas racing in my mind; it's so invigorating and fun. I am thankful I can finally see a way to get out of my current slumber and back into life.

No comments: