Friday, July 26, 2013

A tiny step

Day 918 - I am a little upset and don't feel like writing. Still I made a pact two and a half years ago to  thank the greater forces around me every single day. So today I finally got out of my comfort zone and made the first step towards my creativity class, "the artist way" I put it on facebook and from now on will start publishing it everywhere. I want to run this class; I wanted it as soon as I finished doing the work myself, but didn't master the courage to advertise it and today I finally did and I am very happy about that. Now it's up to the planet to do it's part.

I am thankful I finally mastered the courage to put one foot outside my circle of comfort. I am thankful for news coming from my kids regarding my ex. I am thankful I can go to sleep now and hopefully wake up tomorrow.

No comments: