Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lunch with the bunch

Day 894 - I started working in my current job. a month and a half after moving back here, to my homeland. We were only 3 girls at the department then plus our boss and her assistant; total f 5 women. Today we went out to lunch, all our group and we were 12. Amazing t think how much we developed since then. I still remember only a year ago we looked in amazement at another group as ours in a different institute that had 40 people in the line of work as ours. And now, a little over a year later we are 12. and still growing, having more work than we can handle and adding more value with every passing day. So we went out to lunch using the excuse of someone's birthday to do that. We were out for almost three hours and it was so much fun. the food was bad but the company great and it is so nice to be outside of the office and just enjoy each other. It was nice having this experience after such a long time we work together.
 
I am thankful for today's outing. I am thankful for friendship and team spirit. I am thankful I can go to sleep now. I AM SO TIRED!!!!!

No comments: