Friday, July 5, 2013

Movie night

Day 897 - Friday, my day off. A day to run house chores like cleaning and grocery shopping and laundry loads. In short, a long and tiresome day. Only towards the evening I finally had a little time to have fun. I painted for an hour and at night I watched a movie with my daughter. It was a wonderful ending to a long and rather tolling day. There are days like that heavy and "the little mare maid " is a good remedy for that. I haven't seen it in years and it was much fun. Now I can go to bed for a long night sleep. I really need it.

I am thankful for Fridays so I have time to do all the chores I neglect during the week because of time constrains. I am thankful for a fun movie time with my daughter. I am thankful for tomorrow is going to be even more of a slow day; I need this rest and I'm looking foreword to that.

No comments: