Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Treading the water carefully

Day 901 - we are at home now only the two of us. Here for three weeks before he moves into his new place; trying to put back together that which we so thoroughly tried to destroy. Can we do that? Only time will tell. But one thing is clear, if we won't do it before he moves then there is no chance to repair it. So, with so much at stake we are trying to make the right moves, learn from what happened and build on it. It's very interesting, we fought so bitterly that I only wanted out, but somehow he has such a special place in my heart that I can't let go without trying one more time to make it right. To find back the love we once knew.
 
I am thankful for second (and third and fourth) chances. I am thankful that after all that was said and done we still feel so much toward each other that we want to give it one more chance. I am thankful for easier days, for the calm after the storm.

No comments: