Sunday, April 29, 2012

Early bed time instead of Studying

Day 467 I am not in a mood to study tonight. I know I should, but I just can’t, I really don't feel well. I studied most of the stuff. I only have to read the Hinduism and Buddhism summary, so I guess I’ll just go to sleep now and wake up early tomorrow morning to do that. This is going to be a very short entry. I just want to go to bed and go to sleep. I guess there are days like that and I don’t have the energy to fight it right now. So here you go – it is Sunday today and I am just in one of those rare days that I am not all bubbly and happy. I am tired and I just want to go to bed.
 
I am thankful this doesn’t happen often, but I am embracing this feeling just as well. I am thankful I can go to sleep and just start my work day a little late, so I can finish what I am not going to finish right now. I am thankful to go to bed so early; Good night!

No comments: