Monday, April 23, 2012

Studying for My Test

Day 461 With my test in religions a week away and the sudden realization that I am going to be with my family for the holiday so not much study time, I finally decided to be responsible and start studying. So I came back after class and set for the next three hours and finished the Judaism section. Tomorrow I’ll do Islam (I might need an extra day for that). If I’ll be diligent and study every day I will be able to go through it all and hopefully also retain so many dates and facts. But it was not the best idea to wait until a week before the test. For some reason the 30th of April seemed so far, I didn’t feel it creeping on me. But at least now I am studying, still enough time to be able to make it, I hope.
  
I am thankful for a fun class today. I am thankful I got to go out with my class mates to celebrate the birthday of one of them. I am thankful I was awake enough tonight that even at the end of such a long day I managed to go through two full classes of Judaism and retain most of it. I am thankful I can go to sleep now; and even though it is way past midnight I didn’t turn into a pumpkin J

No comments: