Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's Early Bedtime

Day 456 I am going to do something very special today I am going to sleep really, really early. It is now almost 9 pm here and I am going to finish writing the blog and go to bed. I was studying for my religions test before and I kept falling asleep, so I guess that few very late nights in a row are too much for me. So I decided to do the unthinkable and go to sleep in a normal time, actually in a very not normal time in my book, but never the less, the appropriate time under the circumstances. I cannot keep doing it all the time. It’s unhealthy and there’s really no reason for it. I am so much sharper and more efficient if I am well rested and I’m sure my poor body will appreciate this act of kindness. So here I am all excited about something that should be a given and it’s anything but given. Just one thing i want to mention before I log off for the night - I bought today a special varnish to spray over my paintings and it sure makes them look so much better; it bothered me how flat they looked so I asked my teacher what to do and I am so happy of the result. The varnish deepens the colors and the paintings look richer and not as flat as they were before.
 
I am thankful for the many hours of sleep ahead of me. Maybe I will even be that lucky and wake up without an alarm clock. I am thankful for an evening of studying, which I always enjoy. I am thankful for the great idea to ask my teacher about improving the paintings; I sure like the outcome. 

No comments: