Monday, April 16, 2012

It a Tour Guides' Training Day

Day 454 – Today was devoted to my Tour Guides class. I started the day at the airport for a guided tour there by rep of the airport authorities. We went behind the scene to see how it works in the baggage section, how we go with our group through all the stops. In short going out of the country with our group and coming into a country with a group.  In the afternoon and into the night we had our regular class. It was a prep class for our test in religions; we learned about five religions -   Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism. And after the class today I know how much I have to read in the next two weeks. But the truth is a love religions’ I find it fascinating; there was a time when I considered getting a Ph.D. in that field, I didn’t but my love for that stayed strong. So it will be much fun to go a little deeper into all that. I will be busy, but will enjoy every minute of it. But not tonight, I will start it tomorrow. I went to sleep very late so I slept very little tonight and I sure can feel it. Right now I am going to finish writing and go to bed. But tomorrow I will start my studies for the test.
  
I am thankful for a very interesting day I got to spend with my friends. I am thankful for a very interesting class. I am thankful I have the chance to study so much about things that are of real interest to me.  

No comments: