Sunday, April 1, 2012

Out of the Desert

Day 439 – I am sitting right now at home listening to a beautiful CD by Hayal Gibi. I got it from the man I write about all the time, the one who made passages right into my heart, the one who just broke my heart few hours ago. He was in Turkey for half a day and got it for me, as a farewell present I guess. I sit here and listen to this magical music in a very different mood than last time when I wrote about it, yet the effect is just the same. It has such an amazing quality and it just flows into the room and vibrates on the strings of my heart. I listen to this enchanting music and it moves me so deeply. I love the fact that music has such an amazing effect on me. Most people just hear it but for me it goes so deep, and it brings an internal stir. I listen and my heart is singing; the piano and violin cry not me; I am in such a wonderful place in my life. After so many years of wondering in the desert I found my peace, I found the artist I always knew I have in me, I found love; what else can I ask for? Yes, I would love to be loved back, but never the less I am so happy, I didn't think I can have these kind of feelings ever again. I am surrounded by family and friends, back in my beloved country, and I am so thankful, my heart is about to burst.
  
I am thankful for this tranquility the music brings to me, for the magic it carries with it. I am thankful for the life I have here, the new life I built for myself. I am thankful beyond words to this amazing man who touched my life in so many wonderful ways, no matter how it ends.    

No comments: