Sunday, April 15, 2012

It's Way Too Late

Day 453 – It is extremely late right now – 3:30 am. Originally I planned to be at work by 6 but I cannot do that, I need some sleep. I have to be at the airport tomorrow for my Tour Guides class – airport training and I have to be on the 8:10 train in order to make it on time. So, even under the best timing I have less than 4 hours to sleep. I better get going. I really have to go to sleep. I was planning to write something much longer, but I will not do that. I have to be responsible and get some sleep.
  
I am thankful for a wonderful art class today, for all the complements I got from my friends for my pictures. I am thankful for a nice coffee meeting (actually tea) I got to spend with a friend and for the beautiful CD I got as a birthday present and some very interesting feedback. I am thankful I can go to sleep now; I am really tired.   

No comments: