Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 3 of my visit

Day 587 - it's the first day of the week here and we got into some kind of a routine. I do my own things in the morning and I meet my daughter and granddaughter in the afternoon and we spend two to three hours together until the little one goes to sleep and than I leave and let my daughter have some time for herself. I am learning now for the fist time to be a grandma and its actually cool. I also got to work on my Cambodia project and I hope I'll be able to finish it here -that will be great. Mean while, I am dead tired, as usual. So it is a very short entry, just cheking in and already checking out.

I am thankful for a great day. I am thankful for some very important phone calls, including one with my MF, that made me very happy. I am thankful for going to sleep right now, in a normal hour, I'm so tired!!

No comments: