Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Very Long Day

Day 584 - This is going to be a very short entry. I am very tire, right now. After more that 26 hours on the roads I arrived here. my friend picked me up from the airport and we spent couple of hours together before I left for dinner with my oldest daughter and her partner. It was very nice and I really enjoyed it. I hope the visit will be good, I will do my best to make it such.
I had a layover for 3 hours during my flight and I talked to my youngest daughter, which made me all fuzzy and warm, and than I decided to see if I can talk with my MF. It's something that really bothered me during the flight. I really like him and I so hope we can make it work, I want to see if I can try to work on it when I see problems and not just cut and run. So I wanted to talk to him and see what he has to say about yesterday. I woke him up from his sleep, which means he was not in a place to talk, but he did apologize and said he was an idiot; so I don't know, maybe there is still hope there; I might not know until I'll be back home... And in the mean time, it feels so weird being here again. Everything feels so much home and yet it doesn't. I can't write anymore - I'm way too tired, but at least first few impressions and a safe flight.
  
I am thankful to be back here after such a long flight. I am so thankful to my friend for her amazing hospitality, I haven't seen her in a very long time and it is so wonderful to be able to spend time together. I am thankful I got to see my daughter and that she was so nice and friendly; I am looking forwards to see my granddaughter tomorrow. I am thankful for phone calls I made on my way to my loved ones and for the little window of hope that opened before me that I might be able to work out our relationship without breaking up. I am thankful for a very long day that is coming now to its end; goodnight!

No comments: