Saturday, August 11, 2012

Girls' Power

Day 570 – (I was so tired i forgot to press the "post" button and discovered it only many hours later. Ooops...)
This the evening I went with my daughter to meet two friends from work from a different office who are here only for a few days; it was us them and two more work friends from our very own office. All except one were also last night at the girls' evening so the atmosphere was already warm and friendly. We met them at the hotel for Sabbath dinner that was excellent,  and the conversation was flowing. When they closed the restaurant we moved to the lobby and we kept going for a very long time. Some of the conversation was very serious, personal hurts and pains from the past, some that never heal; but after we covered this subject the atmosphere became lighter and we were laughing, making jokes and just have really good time. By the time we got home it was after 1 am. I am not used to evening like these but it is a lot of fun and I am so happy for that.  

I am thankful for a fun filled evening. I am thankful I didn’t have to choose between them or my daughter and we all hung out together. I am thankful for a fun filld day – going to the beach and tanning, and a special evening to top it. I am thankful for a very special day.   

No comments: