Saturday, October 26, 2013

A flat tire

Day 1010 - I was so busy writing yesterday about the birthday that I did not write about something very interesting that happened right after. At around 3:30 pm. we all said our goodbyes and go our separate ways. My daughter and I went back to our car just then remembering that our tire looked very deflated when we left the car in the parking lot but with being late and all we decided to look into it when we come back. Well, surprisingly, the tire was still deflated, totally flat will be a more accurate description. So we had to full out the jack and the spare wheel and replacing the tire with the little emergency one. The truth is, I was very proud of us two, the  only thing we could not do was to loose the bolts and someone helped us with that. Everything else we did ourselves!! So here you go an funny ending to a very special morning, but with two girls that are not afraid to do the hard and dirty job, even a flat tire is no big deal. 
  
I am very thankful for being a woman that can take care of difficult situations. I am very thankful my daughter is such a woman as well. I am thankful we had so much fun doing that. And for today, since I have to do something current as well, or I will not be thankful for my day, I am thankful for a full day of painting the walls in my store; we are almost done with it and it looks pretty good already. 

No comments: