Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Crystal heaven

Day 1007 - For several hours today we were roaming through buckets full of semi-precious stones to pick the ones we want to purchase for our store. I love crystals and the store had such good vibes. I came out of it feeling so calm and refreshed. It is indeed a very special place. I hope that in my little store we will be able to create the same kind of atmosphere.
It is very interesting to listen in a store like that and talk to other costumers. Every person is drown to different crystals. I have my favorites and I was talking to other people in the store and learned so many interesting things; about the different properties of each one, their healing powers as well as more down to earth talks about jewelry making. It's a vast world in which I am taking my first steps. I knew it from the jewelry side, I want to get more into the spiritual aspect if it. Four hours were not enough there, we will have to go back, but things are starting to take shape and direction and I love that. It's all very exciting. Few years ago when I did "the artist's way" program I had to do once a week an artist outing - today was such a day. And I love it.

I am thankful for a day spent taking one more step in stocking the store. I am thankful for such a sensual as well as spiritual experience. I am thankful for such a special day.

No comments: