Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hectic day at work

Day 1011 - I had an important meeting today that I had to prepare a lot of data for. Sadly my Internet provider messed up my Internet and I could not log into my work computer the whole weekend. So this morning I woke up at 5:30 and took an early train to work. I did finish preparing it all and even had time to go over it with some of my peers and make some changes, but it was very hectic. After another 4 hours meeting we finally finished and got back to our office. Our new office. They moved all our stuff while we were in that meeting so now we had to work with the phone guy and the computer guys to set us all up. So not much work was done today but we moved and the new place is awesome. It's a wing for our department only and so very special. So a very hectic day today with so many balls in the air and its tiring to try catch them all, but when the dust will settle all will be well again and the mess forgotten. I feel we are so lucky to have a place like that. It is nice to know we work so hard but our work is appreciated and rewarded.
 
I am thankful for being part of this wonderful team. I am thankful I have such a great work place. I am thankful that attune end of such hectic day I get to lean back and enjoy it all. I am thankful for a wonderful day.

No comments: