Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A huge step forward

Day 1014 - We went shopping for the store today. We bought all the crystals and rocks we need right now and we started looking into shelves and display structures. I am planning to create some very special things to display in our store so I bought all the necessary building blocks for that. It's so special and exciting and it brings us so much closer to the actual opening day. In the next few days we will finish painting and start assembling the display. We are not yet sure about everything but it will come up together as we will shelve things. It is so interesting to follow step after step as we see it building momentum and get from a dream we were talking about for months to a reality. I love mystic stores, its been like that for many years and it's a dream come true to have a store like that. and most of all to do it together with the man I love... I can't think of something that can make that any better. So here we go, so very tired physically after a very long day, but so full of good energy and so sure of the direction I am taking.
  
I am thankful for a wonderful day. I am thankful for hours spent in the most uplifting way. I am thankful for all the blessings in my life. 

No comments: