Thursday, October 17, 2013

End of the holidays season

Day 1001 - now that I am back home and its past the holidays season life is getting back to normal and that means classes or in plain language - I had my first painting class for this year.  It's been a very long time since my last class and I am not good enough to know how to take a picture beyond a certain point. And so after three months off I traveled again to Haifa for my painting class. I decided not to start anything new but finish what I started on my last class last year. I made some nice progress but I am not done yet but my teacher had the right comments and ideas on how to make the picture, what else needed to be done. When I looked at it I could say it doesn't feel right, but I didn't know what was it. Apparently a little touch here and a little paint there and everything changes. I know why I love this class and this teacher. Nothing exciting, not a great picture or anything, but I am back in the groove.

I am thankful the vacation is over and I am back to my class, back to my soul searching activity. I am thankful for a very pleasant class. I am thankful for the seminar day I had for work today. I am thankful for steps I took towards a new beginnings. I am thankful for a wonderful day.

No comments: