Monday, October 14, 2013

On a sour note

Day 998 - what a day. A broken car, a flooded house, a fight with my daughter a fight with my partner. So good to be home again. Of course I can also look at it in a different way - she cleaned the whole house, prepared something tasty for me to eat made a cute sign on the door and was blind to it all because I was upset. I guess it's good to have me home as well. It's midnight here and I am awake for too many hours after almost 22 hours of flight and a whole day there after. They say one is not to sign any contract the day he comes from a long flight, I think I see why.
 
I am thankful to my daughter for all the nice things she did and I am so sorry for getting so upset without saying first thanks and how much I missed her. I am thankful this day is coming to its end and I might be able to get some sleep b

No comments: