Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Painting

Day 986 - I woke up this morning knowing I have to paint today. I don't know how to explain it, but this is just how I felt. I don't have have any of my paints here or my brushes or a canvas, but I was not going to let that deter me. I went to a local store and bought all that, next I went to the local thrift store and bought a T-shirt to protect my clothes and a mug to wash my brushes. And finally, with all the needed equipment, I went to the nearby bay lands to paint. It was a beautiful sunny day, a little too windy but lovely nevertheless. I brought my passion from my new country to my old one. I was a little off and I am not happy yet with what I did, but it is a good start and I'll work on it more in the next few days. but the whole experience was very interesting. 
  
I am so thankful for this very special experience. I am thankful for a lovely day in nature with a brush in my hand. I am thankful for painting again after a very long brake.   

No comments: