Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another Winter Day

Day 358 after a beautiful day yesterday, today the rains came back and in vengeance. I even decided to take my car to work, despite my wonderful entry from yesterday. It was just too rainy. And it’s still going strong. There was even hail earlier. The house is cold and I am tired and I am thinking of a very early evening in bed, heater, very warm blanket, and after a hot shower. What else can I wish for myself? Yes I almost forgot – my book. I think I neglected to report few months ago when I bought a nightstand light but it means I won’t have to get out of my bed in order to turn off the light. This is what I call quality of life. I wanted to say that there is nothing I’d rather do, but it’s not totally true, I would love to have a loving partner with me in a cold and rainy day like today, to cozy up with someone. But this is not going to happened so my book and my warm bed are the next best things and it will be enough.
 
I am thankful for an early bedtime it doesn’t happen too often so I am always thrilled when it does. I am thankful for a lovely day today, rains and all; I also got to meet a friend for coffee after work (actually tea but for some reason you don’t call someone and ask if you can meet for tea), and it was so nice, especially in a day like that. And tomorrow is my artsy day – creative writing and drawing; I am all excited and thankful about that.  I am done and so thankful for that; hot shower – here I come!!!

No comments: