Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why Thursday is So Special?

Day 373 It is Thursday again and it’s still my favorite day of the week. and today I realized that Thursday is special in so many ways. I have my creative writing class, which is always challenging and fun. I have my drawing class and I love it every single week. But it is also the day my daughter comes back from the army for the weekend and she spends Thursday night here even if she later travels elsewhere. And tomorrow is Friday so I can wake up without an alarm clock. What a special day. On this particular Thursday the weather forecast predicted rains in the afternoon and a cloudy day. In reality it was nice and sunny and temperatures above normal, in short a balmy day. And the days are getting longer – it is still light when I leave work and I love it. I know that winter is not over yet, but I truly enjoyed this reminder that spring is right behind the corner. It supposes to rain all weekend so this one day of spring is even more special…
  
I am thankful for yet another wonderful Thursday, for a lovely picture I am making in class. I am thankful for a wonderful spring day warm and balmy. I am thankful for my daughter’s visit. And I am thankful for a sleep without an alarm clock. In short, I am thakful it is Thursday again.

No comments: