Thursday, December 26, 2013

A delay

Day 1071 - it was too much to prepare for the mall tomorrow so we decided to get back to the original plan and start it as if next week. It is better to have everything ready than to get there and be unprepared.  We will get the credit card machine only next week, on Monday I hope and then I will have what I need. It is a little disappointing since I was so looking forward to do that, but even without the last minute rush to get ready I only arrived home at 10:30 pm. This week we will prepare the boxes with products as well as packaging material, take the credit card machine and just go. So a little delay, but I have so many thugs I want to do that are being delayed that its probably a good things I'm in the store tomorrow and have that extra time. 

I am thankful for all the progress we made today, for the beautiful products we bought. I am thankful for a very long yet productive. I am thankful I can go to sleep now, I'm falling asleep as I write. 

No comments: