Thursday, December 12, 2013

Slow progress

Day 1057- I was a little sick today so I was able to put few hours of work for the website. It's very slow and time consuming. I didn't think it will take me that long. At this rate it will take more than a month before we'll be ready, probably much longer than a month.I am not very happy about that but this is as much as I can do. I have a day job and so I can work on that only on the weekend and at night. This is the problem with the decision I made, it takes a big toll on my free time and a big toll on the progress of our business. Patience is the name of the game and something I have to adapt. But at least today I made some progress and I hope tomorrow I'll feel better and be able to do more work. I have to admit, it was nice being sick in a cold and rainy day like today.
 
I am thankful for an unplanned day off. I am thankful for every bit of progress we make. I am thankful for a warm and dry bed in a day like that.
 

No comments: