Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Networking circle

Day 1056 - a very stormy day. Torrential rains since the early morning but we made a commitment to go to a networking event in the morning and rain or shine you just do that. And it proved to be a good decision. We have to let people know about our store, and no one will do the work for us. So we took one more step in that direction. I hope some business will come out of this meeting and for sure we'll keep coming to the weekly meetings of the group. Only persisstance will open the gates of success for us. And I sure plan to succeed here with our little magical store. So some rain will not be a factor on my way there.
I am thankful to my friend for inviting us to the networking event. I am thankful to all the people in that circle. I am thankful that a day that started at 6 am is finally over and I can go to sleep now.
 

No comments: