Monday, December 23, 2013

Stepping up our efforts

Day 1068 - Part of our plan for getting our name out is to open a stand in one of the malls on Friday, the main shopping day and the best place during the winter. It was scheduled to start next week but yesterday I brought up this issue that there is no reason to back off until next year. That I can start a week earlier, that means this coming Friday. So I am not sure yet if its possible but I sure will try to make it real. So tomorrow we are going on a shopping trip to load enough inventory that we will be able to hold both places open and stocked. As usual, it's exciting and we have to make sure we won't bite too much, that we won't chew more than we can take. That it will be exciting and not a chore. But we both think its a very targeted advertising to the right crowd and we can also make some sales in the mean time. So I am going to sleep now tomorrow is a big day.
 
I am thankful for few great ideas we had today that will serve us well from now on. I am thankful that  the scarcity of costumes at the moment is not something to discourage us but serves as a boost to step up our efforts and be more creative. I am thankful I have a partner that is a real partner in this long and challenging road ahead.

No comments: