Thursday, December 5, 2013

New rains

Day 1050 - the rains are finally here. It started yesterday and was raining hard at night. When I drove to work today I had to slow down because of the heavy rain. And now it's beautiful. The air is crisp, fresh and clean and saturated with the fragrance of wet soil and fresh vegetation. I love this feeling of new life growing I love the freshness that rains bring with them and most of all I love the reminder of this endless cycle of birth and growth and death. I love the reminder that nothing is permanent and we  should not let life discourages us, there's alway a new tomorrow.

I am thankful for the blessing if a new rain. I am thankful for the revival every year anew. I am thankful another year is about to depart and another is on its way.

No comments: