Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A new year 2014

Day 1076 - the last day of 2013 ends in grief. We always talk about death around this time a year as a symbol. The end of the old and the beginning of a new. But this year it is very literal. I am looking at the man I love as he deals with the situation and I am so happy I can be of some help; that my presence in his life right now makes his loss a little easier to bare. This brings everything back into perspective and the understanding that our life is so short and precious we waste no time on needless fights or torturing each other. That every moment we don't show our loved ones how deeply we care about them is a lost moment. That nothing matters but love. Happy New Year to you all; may it be filled with happiness and love.

I am thankful for the year that ends with all it's blessings and trials. I am thankful for the year to come.

No comments: