Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday evening at home

Day 1051 - We came home today at 5 pm and had time to make a delicious dinner. It doesn't sound like much but during the week we have no time to prepare real food and we are too tired to eat anyway. But tonight was different. candles and a good meal - what a treat!! I am so happy with the store and so busy with it that these  little things are enough to make my life just wonderful. It is almost 1 am now and I was working until now on things I have to prepare for the new website we are building but it's not work for me but fun. I can only wish myself to always feel like that. I feel blessed for all the bliss in my life.
 
I am thankful for a wonderful day at the store. I am thankful for my friends who came to visit there and congratulate us. I am thankful for the privilege to work on my hobby every day. I am thankful for little steps in the right direction. I am thankful for all the blessings in my life.

No comments: