Monday, December 2, 2013

Renting my house

Day 1047 - someone came this morning to look at the house and he said he might be interested. Another one is coming tomorrow. So of course I am not celebrating before it is actually rented but I am very happy people are interested and they don't think the price is too high or the place is not acceptable. In short I am very optimistic I will be able to get out of the contract earlier. When every day is such a heavy toll I am ready for this experiment to be over. I am ready to go back to the city, where I belong, as I found out.

I am thankful my landlord agreed I can break my contract. I am thankful to all those Internet applications where I could advertise the house and make it known it is for rent. I am thankful to those two people who already inquired about it and made me so optimistic about my chances to leave soon.

No comments: