Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A good day at the store

Day 1063 - they hung the sign over our store yesterday and we already start to see the outcome of that. People see it and come in. So the flow is still slow and to be profitable we have to sell at least twice as much every day but that really doable. The most difficult part is to penetrate the market to let people know about us. So every one that comes in is a potentially repeat client, an advertiser for our little store. And the second day of a sign with no other advertising is a very good achievement. My friends are asking me for things, in our networking group people are starting to know us and see how we can cooperate, how they can help. If we'll play our cards right I think we can make something big here. And what can better than working on your hobby? What can be better than doing something you love as a job?!
 
I am thankful every day for this store and for what it brings into my life. I am thankful we had a very good day today. I am thankful I can go to sleep now, it's been a very long day.

No comments: