Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Almost ready for Friday

Day 1069 - Shopping for Friday - a wheel cart, few plastic boxes and most importantly products. Now all I have to do is pack my boxes and I am ready. I hope by next weekend my business cards will be ready as well as the roll up, but I am not going to wait for them and I will start this week. the truth is I can't wait to do that. I see it a very direct and effective marketing for a very low price. True, the exposure is not very high but it is very targeted so I hope it will be very effective. On my part I am doing all I can to make it a success. It is way past midnight and I have to wake up in 5 hours to go for a networking group. So a short entry, as so many times before.
 
I am thankful for some very interesting articles we added to our collection today. I am thankful for being almost ready for the mall outing on Friday. I am thankful for some heated discussions about our future plans for the store. I am thankful for a very productive day.

No comments: