Saturday, December 21, 2013

Wings of Hope

Day 1066 - Another couple came to see the house today and really liked it so I gave them my landlord's phone number. an hour later he called me to let me know that he is still negotiating with the couple from last week and it seems that in a day or two they will sign the contract and if not today's couple will get it and both couples want it from late January. The way it looks right now in a little over a month I am out of this house and homeless. As soon as they sign the contract I have to start looking for a place in the city again. I am really not looking forward to packing but I am so happy to leave this place and start over. It was a mistake and the price we all paid for it was not easy but I hope one day we will be able to look back and find the things we gained because of it. Sadly, I am not there yet. But at least I am going back to the city and life will be so much easier now with the store and all. about 2 hours less every day for commute, about 1500 ILS less on gas' lower rent... I can't wait for this to start.
 
I am thankful for the phone call and the promise of ending the situation in which I am stuck right now. I am thankful for the wings of hope flattering outside my window. I am thankful for a restful and very productive weekend and ready for a new week.

No comments: