Monday, December 16, 2013

Slow but steady progress

Day 1061 - I worked until 1 am yesterday to prepare for the call today with our website designer. And it all went as planned and he has now enough work for the coming week. Meanwhile we are making progress on our part - logging all the products in our store as well as taking pictures of them all. It's a slow process but every step is important and if we don't want to regret things later we better move in a slow but through pace. So that's what we do and we follow our timeline even a little ahead of time on that one and hopefully the sign that will be erected above our store tomorrow will make a difference and people will notice us more. I am very optimistic about the whole endeavor and every person who steps in is one more who will spread the word and bring us to the attention of his friends. It's winter, so it gives us time to get ready slowly and by spring I am sure we will be working full speed. But this is still way in the future. Today I am taking small steps towards that goal.
 
I am thankful for a very productive meeting today. I am thankful for progress we make in our store. I am thankful every day when I get there for the light and happiness it brings into my life. I am thankful I can live my dream.

No comments: