Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Networking

Day 1070 - On Wednesday we are now going o our weekly networking so even though it's only 11 pm I a so very tired. After two weeks of so-so reception today we started to feel that the group is warming up to us. people came and talked to us, asked questions and started to seek collaboration, we are making strides for sure. We had a visit from one member of the group today and came up with several ideas how we can create more traction and more business for us and for her. I am very optimistic about this collaboration. And to add to that one of our group came to me and offered to introduce us to another such group, an evening group this time, which we of course welcomed. Only yesterday we talked about needing to find an evening group as well, and here it was, only few hours later we got an offer to join such group. It's really interesting to see how our steps are being watched by the planet to make sure of our success; it really feels this way. 

I am thankful for all the business we had today in the store, all of them with special meanings to let us know someone watches over us. I am thankful to our networking group for their welcome and for their will to help. I am thankful for everything, absolutely everything in my life.  

No comments: