Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Challenge

Day 1067 - working on the website until the wee hours, setting targets, making plans... it is so challenging and exciting starting a new business. We made a business plan this weekend with certain goals every month and if we want to make it we have to start right away. And so we did. There are certain steps to be taken every single day and today was no exception. So we bought a staplers' gun and colored paper to create our flyers and deliver them all over town in the next two weeks. we made some phone calls for things we need and in the next few days business cards, car stickers and roll up will be added to the arsenal. It makes me live and thinking in full speed and I like it. What other steps we can take, what rocks we can turn, how to do things in a way that will be the most cost effective and the fastest. I never did things like that before and I love it!
 
I am thankful for all the interest the store project brings into my life. I am thankful for the creativity it brings out of me. I am thankful for the challenge - this is what brings all the best in me to the surface.

No comments: