Tuesday, May 29, 2012

An Act Of Kindness

Day 497 another 12 hours day. I am getting tired of it and just tired, so tired. I was planning to go dancing tonight but I think it’s a bad idea. I am so tired and tomorrow will be just the same, so the best thing to do right now, the most caring action is simply to go to sleep and I am going to do just that finish this very short entry and go to bed. Sometimes just taking care of my physical needs makes me feel better and I’ll be stronger and sharper tomorrow, few days before the end of this crunch time. I am so tired, my words don’t even make sense and I cannot think a whole sentence. So I am going to sleep as an act of kindness.
  
I am thankful I can go to sleep now, I am dead tired. It is my granddaughter’s first birthday today and I am thankful I got to talk to my daughter today and congratulate her; next year I might be able to talk to the birthday girl already!!

No comments: