Thursday, May 10, 2012

So Many Things to be Thankful For

Day 478 It is Thursday again and I was about to write one more time about my classes the creative writing class and the painting class. But I do it every week and even though it is not the same paining every week or the same writing entry it’s still the same idea. So I was trying to think what else can I write about, but Thursday is a very busy day for me and it is only work and then one class and from there I go to the other class and it is almost 10 pm by the time I get home. So what can I write that is not my classes? The most important thing of all – that my daughter is here tonight. This is also almost every Thursday but she was away now for a month and I am so happy she is back and here and most importantly I don’t care how many times I she is here, I am still thankful every single time, I never take that for granted and I am so happy to see her. She was so tired today after a week in the army, so she fell asleep at 3pm and woke up only 7 hours later because she got a phone call and two hours later she is asleep again. So I was able to go to both of my classes while she was asleep and I got to see her and talk to her when she was awake and I will have all morning with her before she goes to the kibbutz. 
I am posting the painting I started tonight, not done yet, but I am very happy with it so far, and it's something I never tried before.    
  
I am thankful it is Thursday again, my favorite day of the week. I am thankful for enriching classes; I enjoyed both very much. I am thankful most of all for my daughter is here tonight and I get to spend some time with her. And I almost forgot, I am thankful I can go to sleep without an alarm clock. As I said before, it’s Thursday, the best day of the week.

No comments: