Monday, May 14, 2012

CPR Certification

Day 482 – Today in my Tour Guides class we had CPR training. I did parts of it in the past; I was in PANDA so I learned triage and how to treat some injuries but I never took the whole course. And going through all the stuff it became clear to me that I should have done it years ago; that every parent and every member of our society should learn that. We never know when this knowledge will become handy; when we might be able to change the course of events for someone. It might be the difference between life and death. I sure am happy I learned it before I go on the road with a group as their tour guide. I said it few times already and I'll say it once again, I took this course before moving here and I am so happy I decided to take it again. We didn’t learn CPR there; and I sure think it is such an important Skill to have.
  
I am thankful I finally took the CPR class; and I sure hope I’ll never have to use any of the things I learned today. With every lesson we take I feel more qualified and a better TG and I am thankful for that.  

No comments: