Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Another great wedding

 Day 490 I just came back from the wedding of my niece. It was so beautiful and so moving. I saw this young couple and they love each other so much and they were so happy and I wish them with all my heart that this love will never leave their lives. That they’ll be smart enough to navigate life’s challenges together and keep their love strong. That today they married each other for eternity and that nothing will ever tear them apart. I love them and I wish them that even in moments of unhappiness, that are part of life, they will be able to keep the light of their love burning strong. This is going to be a very short entry. I am dead tired after two hours driving in each direction and a wedding and a full day of work, so I’ll dive into bed right now. 

I am thankful I could attend this wedding, even though it meant I had to give up my Italy trip. I am thankful to my friends who talked to me all the drive back home. I told these two dear friends I’m dead tired today and between the two of them they covered the shift all the way from the wedding hall back to my city, 2 hours away. I am going to sleep now, good night!!  
  

No comments: