Friday, May 4, 2012

I Got the CDs

Day 472 – I am looking for CDs of Matti Caspy for the past few weeks. I went to every music store I knew in my city and could not find any. I asked them to order it for me but two weeks later I still didn’t get it. I found some of his songs on YouTube, but I wanted the real thing, all his music. Today I was in another city an hour away from here to see my dentist, and on my way back I passed a small shopping center and I suddenly remembered a very good music store there that specialize in hard to find CDs. So I decided to go and check – maybe they will what I am looking for. And they did, they had all his CDs! so from finding none before, now I was facing a different kind of a problem -  I had a difficult time deciding which one to buy. I ended up with two compilations of his famous songs, a total of 6 CDs in a very good price. I am so happy about it; he is an amazing artist and I was so happy I found this treasure.
 
I am thankful I finally got to enjoy the enchanting music of Matti Caspi I already ripped it to my computer and to my iPhone. I am thankful for a lovely ride with my daughter. And most of all I am thankful to my friend who invited me to stay with her tonight; we had a lovely evening and I am so thankful for her very warm hospitality.  

No comments: